Conway Medical Center (CMC) provides comprehensive medical services and quality patient care. Hospital service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and includes treatment of emergencies, intensive progressive care units for adults and children and a family centered BirthPlace. Conway Medical Center also provides a variety of community programs devoted to the promotion of health and prevention of disease.
The HEALTHREACH van goes out into the community to serve people with several special programs. CMC is an organization of more than 1,000 men and women. Its purpose is to advance the welfare of, and render services to, Conway and its community.
- Special People Doing Special Things...Providing support to the Community
- Love Lights Holiday Tree, conducted during the holiday period, supports the Conway Medical Center in an area of community need.
- Several jewelry sales are held during the year.
- Book Fairs provide an opportunity to buy gifts and items for family and friends.
- Plant sales are held prior to Mother's Day and again at the holiday season.
- A Bazaar and bake sale are a great hit.
Of course, the Gift Shop provides most of the funding for the Auxiliary. It is manned by volunteers, at least six days a week and three shifts a day. Many outsiders come to the shop to buy flowers, gift items and cards. Many new and exciting gifts are seen on any given day, as the buyers scan the market place.
AUXILIARY SUPPORT HAS ACCOMPLISHED MANY THINGS....
- Established two endowments (Nursing Scholarships and HEALTHREACH for children)
- Established two scholarships (High School Graduate and mature Students continuing education)
- Sponsorships with CMC Foundation (Kingston Golf Classic and the Winter Gala)
- Assisted with funding for refurbishment of CMC Waiting rooms
- Funded furnishings for the Gift Shop
- Patient Tower Naming Opportunity
- Support of community mammography program
- Assist with registrations/Safe Sitter Program
- Provide stuffed animals to pediatric patients
- Provide infant car seats for eligible parents
- Provide a Holiday Program for needy children
- Provide goodie bags to children in the CMC Emergency Department
- Provide tray favors to CMC patients at holiday time
Become a part of a groups of SPECIAL PEOPLE DOING SPECIAL THINGS. Click here and complete and return the Auxiliary application to our Auxiliary President at CMC.
501 ( C ) 3 Organization
Conway Medical Center Auxiliary
PO Box 829 Conway, SC 29528