The Caduceus Society program was established in 1996 by the Conway Medical Center Foundation to provide an opportunity for present and future leaders of our community to explore issues surrounding healthcare today.
Each year members are nominated and selected to join the Caduceus Society Class. The class begins meeting in March and participants graduate from the program in July after attending monthly sessions at the hospital. The members of each class will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the rapid changes occurring in the healthcare industry today and its impact on the individual, family and workplace
- Participate in ongoing discussions of the healthcare needs in our community and the ways that Conway Medical Center is identifying and meeting those needs
- Gain insight into medical and technological advances through behind-the-scenes access to Conway Medical Center
- Network with members of the medical community, other community leaders and healthcare professionals
- Understand the purpose of the CMC Foundation and our relationship with the community and Conway Medical Center
Cost to participate is $150.00 and this covers administrative costs and meals. Join the over 125 graduates who have participated in the Caduceus Society.
For more information contact Blakely Roof at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at (843)347-5895.