Mercy Care provides in-home services for persons living with progressive and life-limiting illness who have a skilled nursing need and may be seeking palliative or aggressive treatment. Mercy Care supports ill persons and their family by offering a range of services on an intermittent basis.
Typical Services include:
- Nursing assessment and teaching
- Wound care
- Nurse aid services
- Social work assessment/counseling
- 24 hour on-call nurse
- Spiritual care
- Volunteer services
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- End stage heart disease
- End stage kidney disease
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Mercy Home Care services are provided on a fee-for-service basis. Medicare and Insurances are accepted. A flexible billing policy is available based on need.
Sponsored by Conway Hospital, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, Loris Healthcare System.