Enjoy Life Again!
At Conway Medical Center, we understand how challenging life becomes when you live with chronic joint pain caused by arthritis, injuries or other conditions. When your ability to move and get around the way you used to be able to, becomes increasingly difficult and painful, you can turn to our new Joint Replacement Center.
Backed by the latest advances in joint replacement technology, our orthopedics team is making a difference. As recognized leaders in their field, our physicians have trained at the top medical schools and orthopedic surgery residency programs in the country and have completed fellowships, the highest level of training a physician can receive, related to orthopedic reconstructive surgery. They also incorporate the latest in pain management following joint replacement surgery.
We have all the steps in place to help you get back on your feet again, doing the things you enjoy most. Our program offers:
- Free informational seminars presented by our physicians
- Priority physician appointments for seminar attendees
- Same day pre-admission testing/pre-surgery education program
- Dedicated joint replacement team
- Spacious rooms with family zones in our new state-of-the-art patient tower
- Post surgical pain management options
- Inpatient rehabilitation facilities on unit
Hear from some of our patients.
To find out more about The Joint Replacement Center, download our brochure or attend one of our free upcoming seminars.
To attend a seminar, click on the link below.
Joint Replacement Seminar
For more information contact our Joint Replacement Program Director, Ann Vennell, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 843-234-6834.