The CMC Sleep Lab is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and is run by Dr. Hafez Hayek, board certified in sleep medicine and Dr. Ali Mansour, and credentialed sleep technicians and registered respiratory therapists.
With some of the most experienced sleep physicians and technical staff in the state, our sleep lab incorporate the latest technical equipment, with a soothing testing environment to ensure maximum patient care and comfort. Our sleep disorder facility have the benefits to promote a productive, comfortable sleep environment including:
- Private Rooms
- Queen-sized beds with comfortable linens
- Heavy-duty beds to accommodate bariatric patients
- Wall-mounted, flat-screen TVs with DVD player
- Private restrooms and shower facilities in each room
- Family members and caregivers have the option to stay in suite or room at lab with patient
- Serve children 13 years and older and parents are allowed to stay in suite with child
- Updated sleep acquisition equipment to ensure accurate and timely test results
- Credentialed sleep technicians and registered respiratory therapists equipped to answer patient questions and concerns regarding the testing process
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Sleep Lab Bedroom
To learn more about our sleep lab or sleep disorders center call 843-234-5166.