When patients and family members arrive at Pediatrics @ Carolina Forest, they are greeted with a warm and friendly smile. Our patients are the most important part of our practice. We are committed to giving patients compassionate, efficient and exceptional service while respecting our patients, their family values, concerns and privacy. We also have on staff a Certified Breastfeeding Specialist to help you with any breastfeeding issues or questions you may have.
With the focus on our patients and their health, we provide the following services:
- Well-child visits, including baby and periodic checkups, school and sports physical exams
- Childhood immunizations
- Sick-child care for fevers, flu, colds, headaches, stomach aches, etc.
- Dermatological (skin) conditions
- Pediatric injuries
- Splinting and sprains
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of chronic illnesses, including allergies, asthma, ADHD, etc.
- Breastfeeding Support
CPG Pediatrics @ Carolina Forest accepts walk-in visits daily for acute care only. This service is to treat minor illnesses and injuries such as:
- Coughs, colds
- Acute asthma attack
- Bruises and lacerations
- Sore throat
- Insect bites/stings
- Vomiting and upset stomach
- other non-life-threatening conditions
To schedule an appointment, please call 843.903.4111. New patients are asked to arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment time to complete necessary registration information. If you are running late or unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible.
New Patient Forms
Fri: 8am-4:30pm Sat: 8am-11:30am
4022-C Postal Way
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579