Don't let pain control you! We'll help you control your pain.
Pain is a complex condition and can prevent you from doing the things you love. When you’re in pain, it’s hard to work, play or even sleep. At CMC Pain Management Center, we know the toll that pain can take on your life and we’re here to help.
Our expert team specializes in helping people with long-lasting, severe pain that doesn’t respond to over-the-counter medicines or home remedies. Our goal is to help you manage your pain effectively so that you can participate in your normal daily activities, get a good night's sleep and live your best quality of life.
CMC Pain Management specializes in treating chronic pain with minimally invasive interventions. We use a comprehensive approach that takes into account the physical, social, and psychological aspects of chronic pain. Working together with you, we will identify and implement evidence-based plan to safely and successfully manage your pain.
- Occipital nerve blocks/radiofrequency ablation
- Trigeminal nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections
- Supraorbital/Supratrochlear nerve blocks/radiofrequency ablations
- Botox for chronic migraines & Lidocaine/Ketamine infusions for neuropathic pain
- Cervical, thoracic & lumbar nerve medial branch blocks/radiofrequency ablations
- Cervical/thoracic/lumbar epidural steroid injections
- Stellate, splanchnic, celiac, superior hypogastric & lumbar plexus, & ganglion impar sympathetic nerve blocks
- Pudendal nerve blocks/radiofrequency ablations
- Transversus abdominis plane blocks• Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, OSTEOCOOL & Spine-jack procedures• VERTIFLEX-indirect decompression procedure
- MILD decompression procedure
- MINUTEMAN procedure
- Peripheral nerve stimulation
- Intrathecal pain pump trials
- Spinal cord stimulator trials
- Shoulder, hip, & knee intra-articular & bursa injections, & carpal tunnel wrist injections
- Genicular nerve blocks/radiofrequency ablations
- Conservative opioid therapy -<45 MME’s as last resort after failed interventions/surgery
- Suboxone/Medication assisted program for opioid use disorders
811 82nd Parkway, Suite B
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572