- This event has passed.
Joint Pain Seminar – January 22
January 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
REGISTRATION IS FREE.
Join us for a free light meal while our board certified orthopedic surgeon presents information on:
- Symptoms and pain that joint replacement will help alleviate
- What you can do to treat your symptoms if you’re not ready for surgery
- What you can really expect before, during and after a joint replacement surgery
This educational opportunity is beneficial to any one wanting the facts behind joint replacement surgery for large joints including knees, hips, and shoulders. It provides meaningful discussion and can jump start your personal research into your options to relieve joint pain.
Dr. Noble Talks About What You'll Get Out of This Seminar
Doctors Who Present This Seminar
Dr. Tyler Noble
Dr. Todd Tupis
Dr. Peter Ramsey
- January 22
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Joint Pain Seminars
- Community Relations Department
- Conway Medical Center: Administrative Service Building Auditorium
300 Singleton Ridge Road
Conway, SC 29526 United States + Google Map