At CMC Pediatrics, our patients are the most important part of our practice. We are committed to giving them compassionate, efficient and exceptional service while respecting them, their family values, concerns, and privacy.
With the focus on our patients and their health, we provide the following medical services for babies, children and teens:
- Well-child visits, including baby and periodic checkups, school and sports physical exams
- Childhood immunizations
- Sick-child care for fevers, flu, colds, headaches, stomach aches, etc.
- Dermatological (skin) conditions
- Pediatric injuries
- Splinting and sprains
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of chronic illnesses, including allergies, asthma, ADHD, etc.
- Breastfeeding Support
CMC Pediatrics accepts walk-in visits daily for acute care only. This service is to treat minor illnesses and injuries.
Walk-in pediatric office treats minor illnesses and injuries:
- Coughs, colds
- Acute asthma attack
- Bruises and lacerations
- Sore throat
- Insect bites/stings
- Vomiting and upset stomach
- other non-life-threatening conditions
Schedule an Appointment with Our Pediatricians
To schedule an appointment, please call 843-234-8788. New patients are asked to arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment time to complete necessary registration information. If you are running late or unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible. In the interest of the safety of all of our patients, this office will not accept patients who decline any communicable disease vaccinations.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Walkins from 8:00 am - 9:30 am and 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm Walkins from 8:00 am - 9:30 am
2376 Cypress Circle Suite 103
Conway, SC 29526