Important information about estimates
Please understand that it is not always possible to predict the exact amount you will be charged. Our estimates are based on an average of similar services performed. Final charges are based on actual services received.
The most common variables that can affect total charges are but are not limited to:
- Length of time spent in surgery
- Length of time spent in recovery
- Specific equipment, supplies and medication required
- Additional tests required by your physician
- Any unusual special care, unexpected conditions or complications
Our estimates do not include charges for non-Conway Medical Center providers and services including but not limited to:
- Anesthesiologists, Radiologists, Pathologists, etc.
- Emergency Room Physicians
- Consulting Physicians