Volunteering at CMC
CMC has a long-standing and proud relationship with our community citizens who volunteer with tremendous skill, experience and compassion. The thousands of hours gifted each year by our tireless volunteers are truly an integral part of hospital operations and critical to the mission of improving the overall health of our communities. CMC volunteers are individuals over the age 18 from all walks of life and make up a diverse and special group of people who are committed to helping CMC and our community.
We understand that people have many choices on how to spend their valuable time. We strive to make the volunteering experience rewarding and shaped for your specifications and talents. We are flexible and welcoming for our volunteers. There are a variety of CMC volunteer opportunities throughout the system and spread throughout the region.
Why volunteer at CMC?
- Delivers a purpose that is rewarding
- Different levels of physical activity. Keep moving!
- Resume builder / college credit / CMC career exploration
- Lots of flexibility
- Everyone loves our CMC volunteers. It’s nice to be known by name and appreciated by many.
- It’s fun to be around like-minded people and meet up.
- There are few higher callings than to help those from the community in which you live. Some that may be at their weakest, perhaps most daunting moment in their lives.
- Know that whatever assignment you take on at CMC, we are one team improving the overall health of our communities and your neighbors!
Listed are some of the positions within CMC volunteering. We are open to hear from you on what you might like to do and find the right placement that fits your skill, ability, and desire:
Reception area/ greeter/ way finder
OR waiting room
Business Office services
Special events / Special projects
Home based sewing/ knitting/ crocheting
Human Resource services
Mail and flower delivery