With the latest technology, training, and advanced treatment plans, Conway Medical Center’s speech therapy team provides the care you need to improve speech, swallowing, voice and cognitive-communication. Our experienced team of providers work one on one with you to create a plan to improve your health and get you back to living life to the fullest.
Conway Medical Center offers inpatient and outpatient speech therapy services to address a wide range of disorders and illnesses, including stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, ALS, traumatic brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, and head and neck cancers. Our specialty certifications include Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT) and VitalStim Therapy.
Our List of Services Includes:
- Dysphagia Therapy
- VitalStim Therapy, a safe, non-invasive option that uses electrical stimulation to aid muscle strengthening and muscle recruitment to rehabilitate swallowing
- Traditional therapy techniques
- Access to inpatient and outpatient modified barium swallow studies
- Voice Therapy
- Treatment of Hoarseness
- Vocal Pathologies/Paralysis
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Apraxia of Speech
- Cognitive Language Therapy
- Problem Solving
If you or someone you love could benefit from speech therapy, talk to your primary care provider today about obtaining a referral to our excellent program.
Don’t have a primary care provider? Click here to see a comprehensive list of CMC providers.