The CMC Transitional Year Residency offers a competitive benefits package.
Continuing Education Allowance:
- $1500 per year
Membership and Licensing:
- South Carolina Training Certificate Licensing Fee
- Membership fees for specialty college
- PALS, ACLS, ALSO, and BLS courses
- 20 days of paid annual leave
- 2 embroidered lab coats
- Cell phone stipend $60.00 per month
- Paid malpractice expense for hospital system
- Simulation center access
- Board review curriculum offered
- $150/month meal allowance, then payroll deduction when amount exceeded. Meals are discounted in hospital cafeteria.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Company-paid short and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
- Ability to moonlight per trainee policy and procedure manual.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Fitness center access through the Hospital’s Employee Fitness Center
- Access to Coastal Carolina University fitness center/gym and library.
- Retirement plan available.
- Onsite free parking
- Full access to Campbell University medical library