There is a saying that trust is not a matter of technique, tricks, or tools but of character. The physicians with CMC Primary Care take pride in not only the expert care they provide but also in the strong partnerships and trust that they build with their patients. When you choose one of our primary care providers, you are choosing a lifetime of committed, compassionate service for you and your family. Our team will be by your side providing you with the right medical care to keep you happy and healthy for years to come.
Why do I need a family doctor?
By having a primary care doctor, you will build a higher level of trust and comfort over time. This is important because it will naturally become easier to discuss your health concerns and ask questions regarding your care and that of your family members. The more comfortable you are with your doctor, the more candid you can be about your health, and the information you impart will help your doctor better serve your medical needs.
Research has shown that patients with a primary care physician have higher levels of satisfaction than patients who don’t. When you visit the same doctor regularly, you build a relationship and understanding that helps you receive a higher level of care that you wouldn’t get from a provider who doesn’t know you at all.
At CMC Primary Care, our physicians are dedicated to understanding you and your needs while being advocates for your health and well-being. They are thoughtful, experienced, and easy to talk to.
Doctors near me
When you are sick, it’s not just getting well that you have to worry about. It causes interruptions and disruptions in your daily life. CMC Primary Care has multiple locations throughout Horry and Marion counties to make things a little easier for you. We want your visits to be a little less time-consuming and a lot less stressful. Check out the locations nearest you.
- 11th Avenue – Located off of Hwy 501 and close to Aynor High School
- Elm Street – Conveniently located next to KJ’s Market IGA
- Bell Street – Close to 9th Avenue and Hwy 501 and located across the street from the City of Conway Safety Complex
- Creel Street – Located off of 9th avenue and close to Whittemore Park Middle School
- Cypress Circle – Located on the campus of Conway Medical Center
- Myrtle Trace – Located next to Conway Medical Center
- Hwy 90 – Located 2 minutes from International Drive
- Health Plaza South – Located off Hwy 707 close to the Horry County Library in the heart of Socastee
- Market Common – Located on Farrow Parkway
- Postal Way – Located across the street from the U.S. Post Office
- Towne Center – Located next to the intersection of River Oaks Drive and Carolina Forest Boulevard
- Surfside – Located on Business 17 next to Surfside United Methodist Church
- Little River – Located in the River Hills Medical Plaza near River Hills Golf and Country Club
- Marion – Located on N. Main Street close to Food Lion
Look no further than CMC Primary Care
Choosing a primary care doctor you can trust is the first step you can take toward maintaining happy and healthy lives for you and your family. Take the opportunity to familiarize yourself with our practices, services, and physicians. We are sure you will find a convenient location where you will bond with a physician that will give you a lifetime of compassionate care.
Feel free to call 843-347-8000 and one of our team members can help you set an appointment at a primary care office convenient to you.