Regain your life after injury or illness with acute inpatient rehabilitation at CMC
After suffering a debilitating injury or illness, you may need help rebuilding your strength and other functions. Your physician may determine that a more focused treatment plan in necessary for your care and recovery. Acute rehabilitation at Conway Medical Center offers inpatient programs with a goal of restoring your quality of life through an individualized treatment plan. We use focused techniques and assistive technologies to optimize your recovery, help you regain mobility and function, and promote a new independence.
You can even take a virtual tour of our facility here.
Services you might receive in Acute Rehabilitation
There are many different services and tool that can be used to create a treatment plan to help you heal and recover while you are staying with us.
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech/language pathology, minimally 3 hours per day at least 5 days per week
- 24/7 Rehabilitation Nursing
- 24/7 close Medical Management directed by a physician with specialized training and experience in rehab medicine and the Hospitalist Team or Primary Care Physician
- Medical, diagnostic, laboratory and pharmacy services within the hospital
- Mobility and gait evaluation and training including prosthetic training
- Cognitive and perceptual evaluation and training
- Oral motor and swallowing skills assessment and management
- Home evaluation to assess need for adaptive equipment environmental modifications
- Wheelchair positioning and mobility training
- Community re-entry activities
- Pain management
- Bowel and bladder training